perjantai 30. lokakuuta 2009

Something new

This is new. This writing in english. This having a blog. What to write. In the night.

Oh, that rhymes. This really is late night, almoust a morning and I have to go to work and to school tomorrow. So it is not wise to sit here in front of this machine and write, and write. Especially when I don't know what to write.

I do have an exam tomorrow and that's why I'm still sitting here. If it happens so that you read this blog, please wish me luck.

Now it't two a'clock and I HAVE TO GO to bed. All of my cats will come with me and sleep in my bed. One beside my face, one on my hips and on upon my feet. So I'm going to have warm and uncomfotable night ahead. But the cats are almoust 20-years of age, so I don't have a hart to forbid them.

Here they are, may I present all three cats.

1 kommentti: