maanantai 1. helmikuuta 2010

The story goes on in Finnish...

I've made a decision to write my fantacy story only in finnish language, because it is faster to write that way. If for some reason somebody wants to read it in english you have to send a comment to me. Then I will try to write it still in english. But you must have good reason for that wish.

This blog goes on in english and I try to learn it more all the time so you can understand it, hopefully.

It is late night, as useally when I'm writing, and outside is dark. Only the streetlamps and few lighted windows. And snowing, Beautiful big snowflakes dancing in the light. Only thing that's missing is a fireplase, good company and a glass of good wine.

Now I'm going to sleep dreaming of all that is warm and cosy and ....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti