keskiviikko 25. marraskuuta 2009

Lose weight!

For some reason it is soooooo difficult to lose weight. I don't know why. To get weigth is so easy, just eat and don't move, don't run, don't exercise. And that's it.

But one day you find out that you have to do something to yourself. Or you have to buy new cloths, because not a one of your old cloths fits.

And now the day has come to me. I have to lose weight. Or by a whole new set of cloths. And that is far too expencive. But what shall I do? Eat less? Exercice more? Change my eating habits? Or change the food I'm eating?

I want to find a healthy and easy way to loose weight. So should I believe the Finnish recommendations and left all the fat out, eat a lot of bread and potatos and so on. Or should I believe Dr. Atkins and leave all the bread and potatos away.

What to do and who to believe?

And more exercice? I walk up and down stairs all day long as my profession. So there is exercice enough for me. Sometimes I go for a long walk, and even dancing now and then.

So what to do? Going to gym? It costs a fortune, and is it really the only way to make yourself look fit? Jogging is one alternative, but I'm not very keen jogger.

Maybe I have to read few books or ask frends. Maybe somebody can tell me what is wise to do. Or maybe I just do what I think is wise.

Now good night, sleep tight.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti