perjantai 25. joulukuuta 2009

Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Day and I'm sitting here at home, listening radio, enjoying the peaceful feeling. All three cats are sleeping in my bed and dreaming cats dreams. What kind of dreams they are I don't know, but I think they are catlike dreams because all three are obviously enjoying themselves.

Yesterday was Chirstmas Eve and I was visiting my son and his fiancée. And my doughter was there too with her fiancé. We did eat christmas meal and we gave christmas presents to each other and spent time together.

There were also a cat, Ming, who really was a cute princess as you can see in the picture. Yes she really is in the picture, under the blanket. You can see her nose.

So I did have a good Christmas Eve togethere with my love ones.

Today I visit my litle sisters family. We ate good food, had a cup of coffee and enjoyed the time together. Then we took a car and drowe to the old cemetery of Nummi. Our mother and father are buried there and we took candles to their grave. My grandparents are there too. The cemetery is so beautiful in christmas time, candlelights on white snow, stars in the sky....


The other picture is the old cemetery in Nummi. There is a beautiful old church, around it is the beautiful cemetery with the candlelights and stars...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti