torstai 3. joulukuuta 2009

Lose weight 2

I have read books and discussed with my frends and thought about loosing weight. And I've decided to give dr. Atkins a chance.

Or not to dr. Atkins, dr. Heikkilä is more my taste. First he is a Finn, his a doctor, in his books are recipes, which seems to be good.

And there are a lot of information in Net. So it is easy to find recipes and have variation in your diet.

Lets see what happens, do I really lose weight. I have tried to already few months but have no results. I don't know what is the reason for that. But now I hope I have success.

At the moment I am listening a good music. A radio programme about a Finnish singer Carola. She is one of my favourites. Her voice was so dark and soft. She is one of the best in Finland. She died much too young.          

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti