sunnuntai 18. heinäkuuta 2010

Too hot.....

Can it be too hot? Yes it can. I do not like temperature over +25 degrees celcius. I cannot sleep at night and then I'm in bad mood on daytime. And I don't like to be on bad mood! I know I wrote that I hope the summer will be sunny and warm. But hey! Too much is too much.


Most of all I am very worried  about my cats. They are 20 years old, and this heat might be too much for them. They are sleeping almost all the time. They are not eating properly, I hope they drink enough.


Useally when I come home in the evening they are waiting for me in the hallway, but now the don't have enough strength to raise their heads and say hello to me.


In theatre Beowulf we are having the last rehearsals before the first night, we are doing our best, and hope it is enough. The premiere is in next wednesday evening at 7 o'clock. So you all are welcome to see our performance.


And I hope you'll like it. I do like the play, its new so our performance is a debut.

Now I have to go to bed, I'm afraid its useless, but I must try to get some sleep, even though it is too hot to sleep.


So good night, sleep tight.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti