tiistai 27. heinäkuuta 2010

The family reunion

Three years has past and it is time to meet the whole "clan" again. My mothers side of the family has a meeting every three years. This year the meeting is in the end of august.

I am waiting the meeting because I like to get acquainted with new people especially new relatives. I hope as many as possible will come to the meeting.

The old community hall of Leppäkorpi
The meeting takes place in Nummi-Pusula municipal, in the village of Leppäkorpi. There is an old community hall. Our ancesters have been bilding that hall, and that is why we are now meeting there.

Now I must write a column for the magazine of the family so I can send the paper to the print and we can send it to our familymembers.

So good night, sleep tight....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti