sunnuntai 4. heinäkuuta 2010

Summer is here

I'm not very summer-like person, but must say that it has been beautiful weather in the last few days.

There is a picture of a little violet. It was blossoming in the old graveyard in Nummi. It shows how magnificent power life is. It comes through the grey stone in the place where the death lives.

Though I have always been fond of cemeteries, especially old ones. And the old cemetery of Nummi is one of my favourite places. It is so beautiful and quiet. And the old tombstones, the oldest are from the end of 19th century, old grey stones, rouhg like life itself.

When I was a litlle girl, I used to wisit there with my parents, my grandparents are buried there. When mother and father was taking care of the flowers and everything I used to walk between those old stones, touching them, trying to read the old names and dates. And I saw the people in my mind and I tryid to imagine the life they have had. I have always had a good imagination. So they were very living to me.

By the way, my weight has not gone down as fast as I hoped. And now I have decided to take in use hard way. I have made a soup, colesoup, and I'm going to eat it the whole week. Lets see what happens.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti