sunnuntai 17. tammikuuta 2010

Lose weight 4, something is happening...

... as you can see. I am loosing weight. Almost three kilos has gone. YES YES YES. I really hope this is going to go on. My target is about 75 kilos +/- 2 or 3 kilos. I have been eating less carbohydrates and eating less all together. And I don't feel hunger but sometimes desires something good, like chocolite or candies. But these desires comes and goes. So you just wait a moment and thats it. The desire is gone.
It is new year, new studys, and hopefully soon, new me. Anyway the story in my other blog is going on slowly but surely. The story is fantacy. It is funny how the story leads you although you are the writer. When I started the writing I even didn't know the name of the man I was writing about. Funny. Now I know him a little better but still he is not very obedient fellow. I have desided that he is about 25-30 years of age but he says he is over 30. Almoust or even over 40 years of age. He is so stubborn. Lets see what happens.

Now I have to go on his story. So good night sleep tight.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti