tiistai 19. tammikuuta 2010

Meditation

I've just watched a BBC tv-document about meditation. It was really an interesting programme. I have sometimes thought that meditation could be nice. But now I'm quite convinced and decided to meditate. At least try to meditate. I want to see how it affects to me. Does it really help me with the almost constant pain I am feeling in my shoulders. Does meditation make me feel any happier. Do my school exercises be easier. And so on, and so on.

Ok maybe I'm a little bit cynical, but on the other hand I am very interested about oriental religions and meditation is a big part of oriental lifestyle. So lets see what happens. If you are interested about meditation and it benefits for your helth and wellbeing here is the link to the programme.


Now I'm going to medit.... no I was just kidding, I'm going to bed.

So good night, sleep tight.

PS. Maybe I can use this meditation thing in my fantacy story "Tales of Aciend". Or maybe not...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti