sunnuntai 24. tammikuuta 2010

A winter day


How beautiful can a day be. Here is a picture taken from my window. It was in the midle of the afternoon in one winterday. And the trees and even the cars are beautiful. Covered with snow. It was quite cold 18 degrees below zero celcius. I was sitting by my window and thinking how beautiful a winters day can be and the I rememberd the old song. This song can tell my feelings, walking in the white wonderland admiring the beaty of the nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE8D52xD4uw

What about my weight, nothing has happened, but I have been in flu and all I have done is laying in my bed and reading Donald Duck pocetbooks, so maybe next week will happen something. In the beginning of next month I must be well, because I'm going to be a fortuneteller in Helsingi Burlesque Festival. And it is not desirable to be sneezing and blowing when you work with fortune. I am waiting that festival enthusiastically. Must be fun to see all the burlesque stars. But now I must go to bed. So good night sleep tight.

1 kommentti: